- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
No details found.
Chamonix - Aiguille du Peigne - Chamonix
We will take an early cable car for Plan des Aiguilles station. A 1 hour approach will take us to the start of the route.
Five hours later we should e on the summit and start getting down for an early afternoon cable car back down to Chamonix.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guide's cable-car expenses from/to Chamonix
- Guest’s cable-car expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check out here a film during an ascent (not ours) a while back:
Good preparation climb for Matterhorn or the Eiger as well as for longer alpine rock routes like the Walker spur on Grandes Jorrasses.
Alternative (harder) starts either "Papillons arete" (D 6a) or "Lepidopteres" (D 5b)
- Trekking poles (optional)
CLOTHING AND OTHER GEAR
- Backpack 30L
- Beanie / Hat
- Baseball cap
- Gloves (eventually a spare pair in the backpack)
- Wool or synthetic T-shirt / baselayer (avoid cotton)
- Warm fleece / midlayer
- Waterproof jacket (goretex or similar)
- Softshell climbing pants
- Mountain boots or approach shoes
- Water bottle 1 liter
- Documents (Passport, Alpine club card / Insurance)
- Camera (optional)