- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
No details found.
Chamonix - Aiguille du Peigne - Chamonix
We will take an early cable car for Plan des Aiguilles station. A 1 to 2 hours approach will take us to the start of the route.
The route finishes on the "breche" before the descent by the Papillons couloir. However it is possible to carry on to the summit making the ascent much longer and strenuous.
We should be on the summit with enough margin to catch the cable car back down to Chamonix.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guide's cable-car expenses from/to Chamonix
- Guest’s cable-car expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
Check out here a film during an ascent (not ours) a while back:
Good preparation climb for Matterhorn or the Eiger as well as for longer alpine rock routes like the Walker spur on Grandes Jorrasses.
- Belay / Abseil device
- Trekking poles (optional)
CLOTHING AND OTHER GEAR
- Backpack 30L
- Beanie / Hat
- Baseball cap
- Gloves (eventually a spare pair in the backpack)
- Wool or synthetic T-shirt / baselayer (avoid cotton)
- Warm fleece / midlayer
- Waterproof jacket (goretex or similar)
- Softshell climbing pants
- Mountain boots or approach shoes
- Climbing shoes are reccomended
- Water bottle 1 liter
- Documents (Passport, Alpine club card / Insurance)
- Camera (optional)