A mega-classic and consequently crowded high alpine rock climb on the South face of Aiguille du Midi. The finish at the cable car station isTour Details
- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
A mega-classic and consequently crowded high alpine rock climb on the South face of Aiguille du Midi. The finish at the cable car station is rewarding.
No details found.
We will meet in the morning at the Aiguille du Midi cable car station in Chamonix. From there we will go with the teleferique all the way to the top station from where we will descend to the glacier and hike to the start of the route.
After ten pitches we will begin the abseils that will land us at the top station of the cable car from where we will descend back to Chamonix.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guide’s lift expenses from/to Chamonix
- Guest’s lifts expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check out here a film shot (not by us) during an ascent a while back:
- Ice axe
- Crampons compatible with the boots (check at home or in the shop)!
- Belay / Abseil device
- Trekking poles (optional)
CLOTHING AND OTHER GEAR
- Backpack 30 L
- Beanie / Hat
- Baseball cap
- Wool or synthetic T-shirt / baselayer (avoid cotton)
- Warm fleece / midlayer
- Waterproof jacket (goretex or similar)
- Softshell climbing pants
- Mountain boots
- Climbing shoes
- Glacier sunglasses (protection 4)
- Sunscreen min 30 SPF preferable 50 SPF protection and lip balm
- Water bottle 1 liter or thermos
- Documents (Passport, Alpine club card / Insurance)
- Camera (optional)