A classic moderate ridge climb in a stunning setting.
- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
The main technical challenges of this route are the steeper rock sections which are often climbed in crampons.
No details found.
We will meet in the morning at the Aiguille du Midi cable car station in Chamonix. From there we will go with the teleferique all the way to the top station from where we will descend to the glacier and hike to the start of the route. After an airy traverse along the Cosmiques ridge with views of Chamonix on one side and Valee Blanche on the other side we will finish the route, again, at the top station of the cable car from where we will descend back to Chamonix.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guide’s lift expenses from/to Chamonix
- Guest’s lifts expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
Check out here a film shot by TV Mountain during an ascent a while back:
- Ice axe
- Crampons compatible with the boots (check at home or in the shop)!
- Trekking poles (optional)
CLOTHING AND OTHER GEAR
- Backpack 30lt (min 25 L / max 35L)
- Beanie / Hat
- Baseball cap
- Gloves (ventually a spare pair in the backpack)
- Wool or synthetic T-shirt / baselayer (avoid cotton)
- Warm fleece / midlayer
- Waterproof jacket (goretex or similar)
- Softshell climbing pants
- Mountain boots
- Glacier sunglasses (protection 4)
- Sunscreen min 30 SPF preferable 50 SPF protection and lip balm
- Water bottle 1 liter or thermos
- Documents (Passport, Alpine club card / Insurance)
- Camera (optional)