- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
This trip can be combined with ascents of Dent du Geant, the Cosmiques Arête on the Aiguille du Midi, the Traverse of the Aiguille d’Entreves, the Trident du Tacul or the Pyramide du Tacul, Rochefort Arete.
No details found.
Day tripDrive from Chamonix to the Italian side of Mont Blanc and catch the cable car to Punta Helbroner. We will cross the Col du Glacier du Geant and climb the route then return to catch the cable-car back to Courmayeur. We will approach the traverse by climbing the steeper East ridge and descending the longer but mellower South ridge. Moving fast an efficient is a pre-requsite for this approach. Although a shorter route by comparison to it's neighbours (Dent du Geant, Arete de Rochefort, Tour Ronde, la traversée des Aiguille d'Entrèves) it still is a proper alpine rock climb or, in snowy conditions, a mixed climb.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guest’s lifts/train expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
- Guest’s accommodation and meals
- Guide’s accommodation and meals while on the mountain
- Guide and guest’s transport from Chamonix to Courmayeur and return
No Details Found