- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
No details found.
Meet in Chamonix at your hotel / guesthouse, gear check then leave by car to Zermatt where we spend the night at guesthouse / hotel.
Take the Klein Matterhorn cable car and make an ascent of the Breithorn (4164m) via Breithorn West and Breithorn Central and overnight at Val d’Ayas Hut.
Pollux & Castor
We climb Pollux (4092m) and Castor (4228m) and spend the night at the Quintino Sella Hut.
We climb Naso del Lyskamm (4272m) then possibly if in good conditions the traverse of Lyskamm (4,527m) from West to East and overnight at Rifugio Gnifetti.
Four summits in a day
Piramide Vincent (4,215m), Schwarzhorn (4,321m), Ludwigshohe (4,341m) and Parrotspitze (4,432m) then overnight at Margherita hut.
Punta Gnifetti (Signalkuppe 4,554m), Punta Zumstein (4,563m) and if conditions are good Dufourspitze (4,634m) and descend to Zermatt where we spend the night at guesthouse / hotel or travel back to Chamonix if not too late/tired.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guest’s lifts/train expenses
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
- Guest’s accommodation and meals
- Guide’s accommodation and meals while on the mountain / at the hut or in Zermatt
- Guide and Guest’s travel expenses to Switzerland
- Guide’s lifts/train expenses in Italy and Switzerland
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found