Grossvenediger (3657 m), the fourth highest peak in Austria, is the Venediger Group’s main peak and it lies in the Hohe Tauern mountain range on the border between Tyrol and Salzburg. We offer this trip only during March and April.
- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
We offer this trip only during March and April.
No details found.
Today we will go to Kürsingerhütte where we will spend the night.
Today we will travel to Obersulzbach and to the top of Grossvenderiger
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
- Guest’s overnight at hut half board
- Guide’s overnight at hut half board
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found