A moderate climb and good introduction to alpine climbing, Gran Paradiso is also a stunning and accessible peak.
- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
This trip can be combined with ascents of Tour Ronde, the Cosmiques Arête on the Aiguille du Midi, the Traverse of the Aiguille d’Entreves, the Trident du Tacul or the Pyramide du Tacul, Rochefort Arete.
No details found.
Vittorio Emanuele Hut
We meet in Chamonix and drive together or we meet in the parking lot at Pont, we check the gear and we ascend together to Vittorio Emanuele hut.
Climb Grand Paradiso: we wake up around 4 AM and after the breakfast we start the ascent. We will descend the same day to the parking lot in Pont for a well deserved beer.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
- Guest’s accommodation and meals
- Guide’s accommodation and meals while on the mountain
- Guest’s transport costs to Pont and return
- Guide’s transport costs to Pont and return from Chamonix
Pricing NameStartEndGroup (Min-Max)Pricing
No Details Found