- Trip Notes
- Trip Outline
- The Trip Cost Includes
- The Trip Cost Does Not Include
This route can be approached either as a single day trip or as a two day trip. Choose the option that matches best your fitness and technical level! The standard trip we offer is the two days trip.
The climb can be also offered as a one day outing however it requires a high level of fitness and great familiarity with the type of terrain encountered; also it does not allow for delays caused by traffic on the route or queues at the cable-car.
Torino refugeMeeting in Entrèves at the lower station of "SkyWay Monte Bianco" from where we ascend by cablecar to Pointe Helbronner with the last téléphérique. We could also meet in Chamonix and travel together.
Dent du GeantClimb Dent du Géant by the normal route then return to Pointe Helbronner and descend by téléphérique.
- Guiding fee
- Group equipment
- Guest’s personal equipment
- Guest’s personal insurance
- Guide and guest’s accommodation and meals while on the mountain
- Guide and guest’s transport from Chamonix to Courmayeur and return
- Guide and guest’s lifts expenses
Check out this film by Topo-Video:
- Ice axe
- Crampons compatible with the boots (check at home or in the shop)!
- Trekking poles (optional)
CLOTHING AND OTHER GEAR
- Backpack 30lt (min 25 L / max 35L)
- Beanie / Hat
- Baseball cap
- Gloves (ventually a spare pair in the backpack)
- Wool or synthetic T-shirt / baselayer (avoid cotton)
- Warm fleece / midlayer
- Waterproof jacket (goretex or similar)
- Softshell climbing pants
- Mountain boots
- Glacier sunglasses (protection 4)
- Sunscreen min 30 SPF preferable 50 SPF protection and lip balm
- Water bottle 1 liter or thermos
- Documents (Passport, Alpine club card / Insurance)
- Camera (optional)